When people think of sweet potato fries, a savoury dish usually comes to mind. However, our Peanut Butter & Sweet Potato Fries dessert recipe will dispel this notion and show the versatile nature of our Sweet Potato Fries. Doused in cream, chocolate and coconut whipped cream, our Sweet Potato Fries are transformed into a scrumptious pudding.
- 100g STRONG ROOTS Oven Baked Sweet Potato
- 1/4 cup natural salted peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1/4 cup dairy-free bittersweet chocolate bar
- 1/4 cup coconut whipped cream 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- OPTIONAL: Ground cinnamon for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
2. Arrange the sweet potatoes in a single layer on an oven tray and bake for 23-25 mins.
3. Remove from oven, sprinkle with a little ground cinnamon (optional), and let cool for a few minutes.
4. Peanut butter sauce: simply thin with hot water until pourable.
5. Chocolate sauce: microwave the chocolate bar for 30 seconds or until melted. To thin the chocolate sauce further, add a touch of coconut oil.
6. Arrange the Sweet Potatoes on a serving dish and drizzle with the peanut butter and chocolate. Top with coconut whipped cream and pomegranate seeds. Dust with more cinnamon.