Strong Roots is looking for two Brand Ambassador to join our small and dynamic team. We are seeking a charming and chatty person living in Belfast and Dublin. This person will be responsible for the execution of a part of our live marketing activities as well as being tasked with bringing our brand promise and message to life with consumers and key accounts.
This is a freelance position, where the person will be offered a minimum of 6 hours work per week (preferably Friday and Saturday) and in some occasions up to 10 hours per week. Travel within the greater Dublin area is involved as well as occasional travel to further counties.
- Demonstrate and provide information of our products. (Training will be provided).
- Sampling of products, brochures, flyers etc (in stores).
- Set up promotional stands and tasting materials.
- Push sales on the shop floor, ensure the product is correctly displayed in the freezer and the marketing material is placed correctly.
- Full driving license is essential.
- Use of own vehicle preferred if possible.
- Available a minimum of 2 days per week (Friday and Saturday) is essential.
- English speaker or advanced level is required for this position.
- Working experience as a promoter is desired but not essential.
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills.
- High school degree or third level education desired.
- Neat dress and appearance essential
- Strong social skills
- Previous sales experience in retail.
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a comment below.
Looking forward to meeting you!